The Linen Company
Products purchased on sale or during promotions cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
Should you require help with product exchange, returns or anything as such, please reach out to us via call or WhatsApp on +923186852852 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wash in cold water with like colors on a gentle cycle.
- For whites, non-chlorine brighteners and bleach may be used
- For colors, use liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Use a warm iron as needed
To avoid wrinkles: Shake fabric out between the wash and dry cycle. Make sure your dryer load isn’t too full so your sheets can move around. Remove your sheets from the dryer as soon as the cycle is finished to prevent wrinkles from setting.
For the perfect fit: A little shrinking is natural, and since we don’t believe in using chemical sizing agents (like formaldehyde) to pre-shrink the final product, your sheets may feel slightly oversized (we design them with a generous fit so they are never too small). Give them a few wash and dry cycles and they’ll have just the right fit.