The Linen Company
Night Sky Waffles Pillowcases
Made from super-soft, lightweight, and breathable 100% cotton, our waffle collection has a crisp and clean texture, timeless bedding that will blend well with any décor or color scheme - modern or traditional.
- Luxurious Design: This imported blanket has a soft touch Feeling with woven weave design to match up to any type of bedroom, in addition to the weave design, it's porous nature allows more breathability, allowing more fresh air to reach you to keep you warm and relaxed.
- Quality and Comfort: It's loosely woven weave makes it possible to use any time of the year, perfect for winter to keep you warm and cool even on summer days. Durable superior soft yarns and deep plain border edge for long-lasting performance. This luxurious premium quality blanket gets softer after each and every wash.
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry on low heat, and don’t bleach
Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color may appear different on different screens.
Products purchased on sale or during promotions cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
Should you require help with product exchange, returns or anything as such, please reach out to us via call or WhatsApp on +923186852852 or write an email at email@example.com
- Wash in cold water with like colors on a gentle cycle.
- For whites, non-chlorine brighteners and bleach may be used
- For colors, use liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Use a warm iron as needed
To avoid wrinkles: Shake fabric out between the wash and dry cycle. Make sure your dryer load isn’t too full so your sheets can move around. Remove your sheets from the dryer as soon as the cycle is finished to prevent wrinkles from setting.
For the perfect fit: A little shrinking is natural, and since we don’t believe in using chemical sizing agents (like formaldehyde) to pre-shrink the final product, your sheets may feel slightly oversized (we design them with a generous fit so they are never too small). Give them a few wash and dry cycles and they’ll have just the right fit.